Minneapolis Photography Studio Rentals
- 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Home with Living Room, Conference/Dining Area, Work Desk, Full Kitchen, and Yard.
Our content creation space in St. Paul is designed for photographers, videographers, content creators, and brands to rent for producing content for their website, social media, and marketing channels, but also can be utilized for meetings and small events.
1488 Como Avenue is rentable home for brands, business owners, photographers, videographers, and content creators in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our founder, Angela Divine, found that many of her clients needed a variety of spaces for their brand photoshoots. Kitchen rentals in Minneapolis were sparse but also expensive, so she dreamed up a space that housed every scene a brand would need without moving property to property.
This beautifully naturally lit space is used by:
- Minnesota Photographers for family, boudoir, headshot, and portrait shoots.
- Minnesota brand photographers and videographers for brand and lifestyle product photography ans videography.
Minneapolis bloggers (food, nutrition, family, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, craft/DIY)
- Content creators that batch create content for food, fashion, and lifestyle brands.
- Social media managers who create content for their clients.
- Creatives hosting VIP days.
- Chefs who want to host a culinary table or private experience.
- Twin cities CPG brands for their content creation.
- Twin cities beauty brands for their content creation.
- Minnesota coaches who hold masterminds and workshops.
- Minneapolis service providers that host workshops and small gatherings.
- Twin cities leaders for networking and small gatherings.
The main floor has a living room for portraits with a navy blue accent wall, a couch, and multiple chairs for different portraits. Everything is movable if you want to clear out any of the space for head shots against the blue or white walls. If you need a TV to bring up slides or a presentation, it sits on an indoor fireplace/stand that’s filled with books and games.
There is also a “conference” room area with a desk for working photos and a marble table for meeting photos. This table is great for brands with multiple employees for collaboration photos of everyone working together. The neon sign says “You are Worth it!” and can be turned on for some fun photos for brands that want to empower their audience.
The second floor not only houses the bathroom, but three bedrooms with different vibes for photos/videos. The first is the “Dark” room and has grey walls and warm wood tones. It’s a great space for Boudoir photos and has a skylight to add some extra light and pop to your images.
The “Boho” room is light, bright, and full of neutral tones. It has a full-length, stand-alone, movable mirror for the light and airy brands or images.
Finally, the “Bold” room has pops of teals and a velvet pink chaise lounge. The lounge is movable if you want to use it in other spaces as well.
Each room has a closet with some props inside and hangers for your client’s clothes or anything you need to hang.
The Divine Group Minneapolis photography studio rental also has a three-season porch with a bench and a SKY Chair. There is a porch out the back door as well that clients can lounge or use for content creation. There is a fire table, fire pit, and patio set with solar powered string lights. More photos of the yard and these areas coming soon when the snow finally melts!
Minneapolis Photography Studio Rentals Prop and Amenities List
- 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Home with Living Room, Conference/Dining Area, Work Desk, Full Kitchen, and Yard. Please read our studio policies here and email us with questions.
- Pots/Pans/Baking Sheets/Cooking Utensils
- Cream Colored Plates, Bowls, Coffee Mugs
- Clear Glasses and Wine Glasses
- Wood and Textured Surfaces
- Books, Pens, Journals
- Candles, Crystals, Games, Coloring Books
- Live and Fake Plants
- Easy keypad access for entry
- Three bedrooms with different vibes (great for family, boudior, and headshots).